Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Will Be Full of Weddings!!!

So my sister-n-law had the wonderful idea of annoucing our fabulous family news via blog. Good idea Em. Well I have double the fabulous news. My cute brother finally popped the question to his sweet girlfriend of a year Tracy on Christmas day. We can not wait the wedding will probably be in the fall (which is great that gives me hopefully plenty of time to get the rest of the baby weight off where it has been taking a permanent residence on my butt) and then I got a very surpising phone call from my darling brother-n-laws girlfriend of almost 2 years Nicole that Bryan finally asked her to be his bride yesterday. They hope to be married within 6 months. I can not wait and I feel so blessed to have two beautiful girls joining both sides of my family.

2 comments:

Letti said...

Congrats Alexis. I know you guys have been waiting on Brian and Nicole for a while. Wait that means I will get to see you guys at least one more time this year...lol

Unknown said...

THaT IS SO EXCITTING!!