Friday, January 2, 2009






Wow it was an amazing christmas. As a nurse I am required to work every other christmas and so the years that I have off I truly cherish every moment. This year was so fun Jocelyn totally understood the true meaning of christmas and wanted to have a full blown birthday party for Jesus, she really got into giving unto others and of course was all about Santa, but had no desire to go sit on his lap. Christmas Eve we did our traditional Formal Dinner at aunt Ellen's house. Dinner was yummy and then Great grandpa Bob read "twas the night before christmas" and the Grandpa Don REad the Christmas Story from the bible. We opened present and Great Grandma and
Grandpa Schmidt really spoiled us. Thanks again. Then raced home to set out cookies and carrots. Santa brought the girls a fabulous kitchen and shopping carts, and did you know that it cost Santa 240 dollars to make that kitchen and the day after christmas it could have cost santa only 80 I think santa will be coming to our house on the 27th from now on. Joce's favorite present besides the kitchen was all the 34 sticks of "lipstick" she got and did not stop putting it on all day. Bella loved her twin baby dolls she was having a screaming panic attack while trev was trying to get the dolls out of the box it was histarical. she would not stop kissing them. Really we could have just given her a candy cane and she would have been content. She ate 3 for breakfast. Trev spoiled me and got me a fabulous Lab top for christmas so now that I know how to use it I will hopefully keep up with blogging more. I love it he is way to good to me I do not deserve him. We ate our traditional Christmas breakfast of homeade cinnamon rolls and bacon. Then just hung out all day. Later that evening my family came over for yummy christmas dinner and we watched iron man. It really was a perfect christmas. Hope you all had a fabulous christmas as well:)

5 comments:

Letti said...

Joce reminds me so much of Kaidee especially when I see her putting on that lipstick. Kaidee still talks about her friend. We will see you guys in just a couple of weeks.

emilyy said...

You didn't tell me you got a laptop!!!! That made me so happy.... now you can actually usse the comp without fear of death :) (love ya trev) Anyways your girls are hysterical. I love the one of bella attacking the babies, and of course all the ones of Joce. She is just such a little preformer. Call me when you have time... it's been a while.

Brynn said...

They are sooooo cute. I miss those girls.

Homer and Queen said...

Princess PePe loves the lipstick also! I love buying it for her cause I don't have to clean it up!! LOL Wheelchair Boy says loves and kisses!

Amy Jones said...

Christmas with kiddos rocks, until the kiddo becomes a preteen adn does not like the clothes you, I mean Santa, has given her. Next year santa will be smarter with both you and I at the ABC kids expo, eh? Wah hahahahaha!