Saturday, January 10, 2009

Inspection with Daddy






So my poor husband is crazy busy supporting our family and does such an amazing job with his company. Trevan loves "his Saturdays" (his only day of the week to really rest) but unfortunately today he had to go on an inspection and I suggested Joce go with, and she could not be more excited. She ran upstairs into her bedroom and put on her new swimming suit and beenie and came down. Of course we were hysterically laughing. Trev said "Joce that is not warm enough and you need shoes on" so she went upstairs and put on her lovely socks and shoes. When she came back down she proceeded to try to leave, and when we stopped her she insisted that her outfit was cute and started striking poses. Then finally decided to compromise and get a coat on. She had a blast with her daddy. He spoiled her with slurpees and skittles. The girls are the most happy when daddy is home. Bella is Trev's mini-me she follows him where ever he goes and whines and grunts at him until he picks her up. She loves being in her daddy's arms. I am so lucky to have a husband who truly adores his girls. I love him more and more everyday. I am the most privelged woman in the world to have my man by my side:) I love you Trevan!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...that's so cute! love the outfit!!