Monday, January 19, 2009






Bella is already One and I am so sad!!! We had a fun little "butterfly" birthday party for her. Unfortunately, my little butterfly was not feeling so well and she would go from one aunt to the next and just lay on them. It was pretty sad. Thanks to all the family and friends who came. Big thank you to the best friend in the world Brynnely Pyne. You were totally my right hand at the party and I really appreciated it. I love you tons. She had a blast playing with all her new toys this morning. We missed grandma and grandpa Sorensen though and all the Sorensen family. I attempted to make her a butterfly cake but it was not the cutest in the world, she did love eating the icing. Bella has the funniest little personality. She can be the sweetest baby, but she is also extremely sassy and sometimes even a little mean. ha ha!!! We feel so lucky to have her in our family. We never forget how blessed we are. Happpy Birthday my sweet baby:)

5 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh your welcome. I had alot of fun, eventhough she was a little crabby. Everything looked amazing as usual and thank you so much for inviting us. Because if you didn't we would beat you up!!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

bella is so gorgeous for one. for two, i love her cake. you did an awesome job!! all the pictures are so cute...i can't believe that our babies are so close in age!

Unknown said...

Cute idea for a party! Beautiful cake, I need some lessons in cake decorating! Looks like her first bday was perfect!

Amie Fagg said...

I remember having a butterfly party for Aliie years ago...wished we could have been there for Bellas's bash. Cannot believe she is 1 already...you really need to have a mother-daughter trip to Georgia and ride horses, go to Savannah and hang with Allie, Ben and Charli...love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
xoxoxo

Amie

amber belmonte said...

cutest little butterfly EVER :)