Sunday, December 21, 2008

Disneyland, snow, mini family reunion and BYU football what more could you ask for???






So I have been so neglecting blogging but the last three months have been crazy. We moved into our new home that has a casita for Trev's office and now he gets to "leave the house for work, but still be home" it has been awesome. We are finally settled and loving life and our new home. So this week was awesome. Tuesday we got back from california from disneyland and then on wednesday I went to a girlfriend's house to make cinnamon roll snowflakes and while we were doing that it starting snow and I almost started crying, but before we new it Las vegas looked like the north pole. "Hell and offically frozen over" It was so crazy that when i was trying to drive home I ended up hitting a curb. So we had a sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa because my tires could not deal with the snow. It was awesome. The picure is over my house and our view from our backyard. Love it. Then on Saturday all the Sorensen's and Gleave's came to our house for a BYU tail gate party. We have our fabulous Freshmen boys Danny and Justin who play for the Y and did an awesome job depsite our loss. It was so much fun to eat and hang out with all the family. It was awesome. Then Grandma and Grandpa and Danny stayed for our Christmas progam at church it was wonderful. I love christmas time I really should be a elf. We had the perfect week.

9 comments:

Letti said...

How cool that the game was in Las Vegas. I saw the news and it showed all the snow that you guys had it was very pretty. It sure sounds like you had a fun past three months. Your new home is beautiful and with a casita it sounds perfect. I love your family picture your girls look adorable.

emilyy said...

Horray for pictures!!! And a Yeah ya for the fabulous update. I love your new house, and how crazy was that snow storm!?! Glad you had such a magical christmas week with disneyland and family...wish could spend it with you too :(
Question?
Where is the picture/recipe for these amazing snowflake cinnamon rolls I've heard so much about?

Jason & Claire said...

Love the Christmas pics. Wasn't that snow awesome?!? It DOESN'T get any better!

Anonymous said...

sounds like quite the adventures!! i still can't believe that it snowed there...so fun! your house is so gorgeous!! now that you posted a picture of the outside i hope we get to see the inside too!

Homer and Queen said...

I'm still taking valium over that pathetic game!

Amelia said...

The snow, the house and the family photo are all BEAUTIFUL!! haha...how's that for a quick little summary!! :) ...really though the family photo in front of the tree is super cute! So, driving in the snow stinks, huh!?! I crashed last time it snowed out here too!! haha

Jen said...

Yea!! I love all the posts. Dec 30th at 3 is the sealing if you can come. Tell Whit too :) I called your mom, not sure if she told you. I should have called a week ago. Im sorry

Amy Jones said...

AH, snow is fun and makes you teary eyed until you have to dig yourself out in it. I need your new house #, btw!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you guys had a fabulous CHristmas!! I love the family photo so cute!