Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jocelyn's 1st Dance Recital with Mrs. Lori






Jocey started taking dance this year with the famous Mrs. Lori. She looked forward to it every monday. She took class with her best little friend Olivia Pyne. Their
1st recital was on December 8, 2008. I was so excited that I even made her christmas costume. So about 2 minutes before the show was suppose to start Jocelyn was sitting on her tape on stage waiting and then looked at me in a whispering screaming voice said "Mom I peed" I said what and she repeated "mom I peed" so my and my fabulous friend Brynnley Pyne took every bib I had in my diaper bag and went to clean up the disater. Luckily I made her tu-tu so poofy that it acted as a barrier and the pee stayed in a nice little puddle. 2 minutes later Joce was dancing her little heart out. Talk about serious stage nerves. Her daddy was so cute and gave her flowers after the show she thought she was so cool. Thanks to all my family and the Hartsell girls for coming and supporting. We love you all.

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

great job on her costume- she looks absolutely precious! How exciting for her (and you)!

Anonymous said...

your girls are beautiful...and that jocelyn is so cute in her dance outfit!!

okay, is that angelique in one of the pictures!?! i can't believe it. how is she? does she have a blog too? tell her i said hi!

Amy Jones said...

With 4 girls I'm surprised I haven't gotten the "I peed" before a dance recital. You are so lucky, Lex. God must really think you can handle that kind of crap, pun intended. How fun for Joce!