Sunday, November 1, 2009









So i have to give a huge shout out to my parents and my two younger sisters kait and Jess. Honestly they are so amazing and are so wonderful to my girls. Both my girls are so attached to them because of all they do for and with them. My mom pretty much watches my girls every friday while i am at work, and my dad usually tries to come home early that day to spend time with my mom and girls. so my poor mom has to take Jocelyn to Dance at 10am then home for lunch, trapoline time, digging in the dirt, naps and usually some kind of cooking or craft project then acting class at 3pm. My two sisters try to help as much as they can but it is a crazy schedule and this friday was no exception. They did dance then home to carve pumpkins and eat all the guts which apparently my girls love pumpkin guts and turned into lunch ha ha! My parents even got them their own little pumpkins to carve and keep and make a plate of bat cookies for mom and dad. They were delicous by the way thanks mom:) Joce didnt have acting because she had her performance on wednesday which my mom made sure she was there of course and so she got them all dressed and took them to trunk or treat till 8pm. I am so grateful for a family who really cares and takes interest in my kids that is hard to come by now a days. Thanks again mom dad and girls we love you!

2 comments:

Amy Jones said...

okay, do you see why I"M so loving YOU?! It's that freakin grandma day thing...who do you think was watching YOU on Wednesday's?

Jen said...

Allie that is so cute!! So sweet.