Sunday, November 1, 2009









Jocelyn is at such a fun age right now. She has become my little buddy. People tell me all the time that we should get her into acting. Well against my better judgement my sweet hubby convinced me to put her into a class we found an lds run company called "Hollywood Kids Academy" and for 10.00 bucks she get 20min of vocal lessons, 20min of acting and 20 min of technical ballet every friday. Her teacher is actually one of the girls in the ward who i happen to visiting teach. Mrs. Joelle. Miss Joelle is fabulous she has been on broadway and has been on "who's line is it anyways" and won 100,000 grand. She is amazing and jocelyn is having so much fun. Every month they learn a new fairy tale and at the end of the month they perform it. Her 1st performance was this week and they did cinderella. She did awesome and was not shy (i know that, that comes as a huge surprise ha ha). Jocelyn also still does tap and jazz class once a week with Mrs. Lori and we could not love her more. Jocey also loves hanging out with my young women every wednesday night. She helped me cook my young women dinner and went halloween shopping with us. She is like our class mascot and my young women just love her.

No comments: