Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Treadmill from Hell!!!!

So I win the prize for mother of the year. On Tuesday I was trying to be good and work out (that is why i should just be content with being fat) and bella decided to climb on and take a ride, however her little face got caught inbetween the wall and the treadmill. It was the worst thing i ever watched as she was screaming and i was waiting for the treadmill to stop after pulling the emergency cord. Trust me i tried to immediately grab her but she was trapped and i knew if i ripped her up it would do more damage to her precious face. Long story short I took her to the ER the ER doctor started balling when I told her the story. The cat scan and mri all came back normal. What a blessing!!!! She has 6 strawberries all over her body and a 2nd degree burn on the side of her face. Thanks for everyone who keeps calling to check on her. The wroble family really spoiled her they brought her yummy cupcakes, which she devoured, a babydoll with a bandaid on her face to match, and flowers. What great friends we have..... Janelle baugh also brought over some numbing cream from clear across town so my baby wasn't in so much pain. So although I failed all of you came through, Thanks. Trev band me from the treadmill when the kids are awake, probably a swell idea:) No need to worry bella is using this to her advantage, any time she does not get what she wants she points to her head and says "ouwee" and whimpers. She is one smart cookie!









4 comments:

Letti said...

I am so glad that she is ok. That must have been so scary.

Jen said...

Holy hell Allie, Im so sorry!! Scary!! also, what a fantastic bday weekend. youre so cute

Amy Jones said...

And that's one reason treadmills suck and i won't own one (plus I would use it only to hold clothes)

Chris and Julene said...

Hey I don't have any kids yet so I'll take it if you don't want it! ;)