Thursday, July 2, 2009

Belated 30th Birthday Post!!!








Even though 30 can be depressing because all it means is responsibility this was my best birthday ever. My wife spoiled me as always, and planned a very relaxing weekend at the Ritz. The Ritz is a five star hotel located at the Lake Las Vegas Resort which felt like we were out of town. She had scheduled a couple massage, lunch at my favorite pizzeria "Grimaldis", and had a basketball court added to our side yard while we were gone. The promise of having such a wonderful wife for another 30 years was all I needed but it was nice to be spoiled. Lex and I are high end hotel junkies. Of course Lex had to have a theme which was "30 presents for 30 years" and each one had meaning to me. The presents, the get away, and the room service were amazing, but all I really need are my 3 girls to be happy and look forward to another 30 years.

6 comments:

Letti said...

Lucky you Trevan. Happy Birthday!

Jason & Claire said...

Happy birthday! 30 presents...wowsa!

Amy Jones said...

Lex, you're making the rest of us look like slackers. Quit it already....

Homer and Queen said...

Wow I would say cool, but you are the good mother...

Chris and Julene said...

I am inspired!

*Madi*Zobrist*coolio*awesome*fun(ny)*amazingly ENERGETIC!!!* said...

Well HELLO!!!!!!! What about me!!! Will you give me 30 presents for my birthday?!?! And could you please make one of them as ADDING ME AS A FRIEND ON YOUR BLOG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

-Your Puffy Muffin!!!