Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cox Family Reunion!








Papaloon and Honey Cox (also known as Owen and Grace Cox) traditional family reunion held in pine valley utah was this weekend. I adored my great- grandparents and miss them very much, but it was great to see all the family. Pine Valley is a beautiful place. The girls and I went with my parents and Joce had a blast playing in the stream with aunt Jess and Kait, and Bella loved laying on the blanket basking in the sun hanging out with Grandpa Don.

7 comments:

Amy Jones said...

Man, you are quick at posting this! Thank you for doin it, tho....I totally missed being there with everyone.
Amy

emilyy said...

I didn't know you were in UT this weekend. It looks like fun

Brynn said...

Hey I have a grandpa don too. You went how fun. I'm glad you got to go. Where are you? I cant get a hold of you.

Martinson Family said...

Got to love the Family Reunions in Pine Valley. We sure miss everyone and wish we could have been there.

Jen said...

hey girl!!!! Thanks for writing. I will totally enjoy keeping up. You guys are hot!!! I love you

Jen said...

eastern and serene. Where white choc grill is. Its next to fado's. YOU HAVE TO GO. I miss you

Jen said...

ok its time for some new pic's. :O thank you!!! it was a fun night. Call me when you are at the game so we can meet up

love you