Saturday, August 2, 2008

"Best Buds Already"

My girls are already best friends. Jocelyn is Bella's second little mommy and protector. You would think that Bella would get annoyed from all the constant smothering, but that is not the case. Bella thinks Jocelyn is the greatest thing alive. Bella just watches Jocelyn's every move, and when Jocelyn wakes up in the morning the first thing she worries about is where Bella is and if she is awake, and then she proceeds to Bella her how much she missed her during the night. Jocelyn feeds her and even cleans up Bella spits up. My girls are both so sweet at times and so spicy at times and they definately mesh well together. I already caught them sneaking and hiding from me (picture down below) which I thought was so adorable and so scary all at the same time.

"SWEET" and "SPICY"

1 comment:

The Sorensen Family said...

Those are so cute. They are sweet and spicy.