Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!!!

Bella is 4 months already it makes me so sad!!!



She has a smile that melts our hearts



She also gets sick of taking pictures quickly and gives me dirty looks. Ha! Ha!




Happy Memorial Day! It was impossible to get a good picture of the girls in their memorial day outfits they were both grumpy, so we gave up and that is the best we got. How sad is that. We had a blast despite the picture. It is tradition in the Schmidt family that every memorial day we get together to celebrate Great Grandpa Bob and Uncle Tannar's b-days, and then have a big memorial day "pool volleyball tournament" and barbeque. Joce loves the water and swam like a fish, and Bella screamed when we put her in the water it was a little to cold and she is definately use to her warm baths~

6 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

so cute...can't wait to see them soon... love grandma

emilyy said...

They always have the cutest matching outfits. I love it!!!

Brynn said...

oh my gosh, can I just have Bella, give her to me. She is soooo cute. I could just eat her. I love your girls.

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

So cute!! Bella already looks bigger!! Your girls are so beautiful! Can't wait to see you again!!

Letti said...

I love their matching outfits. Your girls are so cute. I wish I was part of that tradition.

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

They are always so cute. We love you.