Sunday, May 4, 2008

Another week with Jo-Jo and Bella-Boo.





Jocey is expanding her vocabulary every day, she got frustrated today and she yelled as she threw her arms down and said "The freaking......., I just cant handle it anymore". I was like you cant handle what..... pull-up rash, Disney movies again, getting to the potty on time? She is trying to jump directly to her teens. Bella is so sweet however, she has been struggling with her RSV. Shout out to Grandma Schmidt for being brave enough to take both girls to the Doctor when Lex/Trev were at work, thanks! Jocey cant wait to talk to Uncle Brad this weekend, she frequently blesses Uncle Brad in her prayers, and then she prays for the popsicles in our fridge? Enjoy the pictures of the girls, I have been forced to write since I will be appearing in a limited number of pictures.

5 comments:

Letti said...

Your girls are so cute. I am sorry to hear that Bella is sick. I am so glad that I can keep up with your family on the blog.

Amy Jones said...

I miss you guys so much! That Bella is yummy, and Joce....well, I'd love to get her and Athena in a conversation and video tape it LOL. Love you,
Amy

emilyy said...

I love that Joce blesses the popsicles. Ethan always blesses the pumpkins and the trains in every prayer. Have fun this weekend, I'm sad I wont be there.

Brynn said...

Why do little kids want to be so big. Why cant they just enjoy their smallhood? Livy cant stand it when we say she's little. She gets soooo mad. Love the pictures.

Marci Porter said...

Oh my gosh, Lex and Trev! Your girls are so dang cute! I love it! Love the matching outfits too. Sounds like you guys have fun with those two! Miss ya!

Check out my blog if you want...
http://marciporter.blogspot.com