Tuesday, October 20, 2009








So today i was determined to at least pretend i was a good mom and get in the holiday spirit. So the day started off with getting Jocey ready for school after we ate breakfast. She was so impressed with her cute hair and outfit that she just had to pose for the camera (she is histarical) while i was getting her ready apprently i didn't feed Bella enough because she strolled in with a loaf of french bread that she had helped herself to. Then after Jocey got home from school we had lunch and watch monsters and aliens the movie together. Then we painted pumpkins. They both loved it but bella ended up painting herself more then the pumpkin she didnt like the paint getting on her fingers so she would wipe them off on her shirt except i took her shirt off so by the end her chest and belly were covered in paint. Then before dinner we made our dessert of traditional carmel apples and popcorn. They loved making that . They both have developed a love for cooking and cook with me every day it definately slows me down and I cant get stuff done as quick, but so fun to do with my little mommies in training. It was a good day. Love it.


4 comments:

Jen said...

I sure hope so, have you seen your parents house!!!!

Very cute

Jen and Cody said...

You are such a good Mom. Me and Cody miss you guys so much !

Love Jen

emilyy said...

SO fun! I love this time of year especially with kids. So will we be getting a special package filled with all the wonderful thing you make?....I sure hope so ;)

Amy Jones said...

thank you for making sure the girls are naked in the photos...makes me feel like I'm not too bad a mom cause i am not gonna get my kids' clothes on if I don't have to! Hello?! Priorities!!!??? photo first, clothes second.