Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My baby is 4!!!!!

Angelique and Ainsley Hartsell




They loved Chucky on stage but not when he tried to come mingle. Bella loved him so much she climbed up on stage with chucky and started dancing it was awesome.

Jocelyn Really enjoyed her cupcake or at least every last morsel of icing:)


Jocey and Her best friend Ellie Wroble. They could not be more opposite from each other and yet play so well together. Jocelyn is crazy outgoing, energtic, spontaneous, where ellie is totally type a, calm and follows the rules to a "T". I love that jocey has such great friends already.



7 comments:

Letti said...

Happy Birthday Jocelyn, I can't believe you are 4.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Crazy how fast they grow! But they are so beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Loosy said...

Wow. I can't believe how much your girls have grown since your last post. They are beautiful.

- Brooke (Ingalls)

Jason & Claire said...

So cute. Happy birthday to her!

Alexis Treese said...

So is that how it's going to be?? I can already tell. It seems like last week we were in the hospital and you were teaching me how to push ("pretend like youre having a bowel movement"). and now she's 7months sitting next to me and I can't wrap my head around it.
Happy Birthday to your beauty Jocelyn. She's beautiful!!

Amy Jones said...

looks like fun! Happy birthday Joce!