Saturday, March 21, 2009

Daddy Addiction!!!









My girls are addicted to their daddy. They are the happiest when their daddy is home. The second the door opens Bella bee lines for the door, and just wants Trev to hold her and walk around with her. They are so lucky to have the dad they have. Trev learned alot from his dad and I am so grateful for that. Also Jocey had "princess day" in dance class she wanted to be Snow White. She was in heaven!!! I had to work that day so my poor mom had to take Joce and Livi pyne to class, get them ready and watch bella. Needless to say she was a little tired by the end of the day. Thanks for being such an awesome grandma:) At the end of class Mrs. Lori asked Jocey "what would be your dream come true???" Joceys response was "for my prince charming to come and rescue me" Sorry Joce! Did not know your life was so rough:)

4 comments:

andrea. said...

i love that they have a daddy addiction...that's so sweet!! your girls are the cutest! any chance you are coming up to utah any time soon so max and bella can meet?!

Jason & Claire said...

That's so sweet. I wish every little girl could have such a great relationship with her daddy. Adorable pics!

Jen said...

I MISS YOU!!!! Its about time for an update :) Your girls are gorgeous. Joce is getting some hair!!!

Bre said...

Your blog is so cute! I love seeing pictures of your cute girls! Hope things are going well for you guys!