Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jocelyn 1st Offical Dance Class






Joce started her first dance class this week I was so proud of her she totally paid attention and listened to Miss Lori. She did talk alot and had to be the center of attention, but honestly I did not expect anything less. She is the youngest and the tallest in her class. She is the one in the center of the line. She had so much fun and is doing the class with her best friend livi. After class we had a mommy-daughter lunch date at cafe rio. It was an awesome day.

4 comments:

Marci Porter said...

Awww... the good 'ol days of Miss Lori's dance classes! That's awesome Joce is taking dance... I would have assumed you would put her in dance! :)

emilyy said...

Umm who is that little super model in the dance outfit. Joce you are hysterical, and way too good at that posing thing :)

Brynn said...

Oh, you gotta love it. That was so fun. Joce is so cute. I love that she wanted to talk the whole time. I love the picture with miss Lori. Love miss Lori.

Amy Joy said...

Alli It's Amy Stewart-Walker. I found you off Jen's blog. Your babies are beautiful. I took dance from Miss Lori! AND I am old. Glad she is still great. Send me your email and I will send you an invite to my blog.
jtw84@yahoo.com
love your guts!