Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's hard work getting such cute girls ready for Church






It was a typical Sunday morning trying to get the girls to match, get their toes painted, hair curled, and to smile at the same time. Lexi does such a great job and we get tons of compliments at church on how cute the girls are. Or people ask me "are you new in the ward, whats you last name, who is your wife" I just reply skipping over the first two questions, and go straight to: the really talented girl with long brown hair is my wife. They instantly say "Oh I know Alexis, she is so gorgeous and sweet"......then there is a long pause. I only can figure that the long pause is integestion not that how we are together. Oh well.

5 comments:

emilyy said...

I miss you guys SOOOOO much. Bella is just the cutest thing ever and she looks so much like Joce. They are absolutely adorable. Wish we lived closer. Love ya

Brynn said...

Oh Trev, your cute too and you two do go together. The pictures are soooo cute and the girls look adoreable. The one of Bella is so cute and funny, nice smile.

Jen said...

I'm jealous of the tank tops and sandles! Such a cute family. Aren't girls the best (I, of course, am biased!) I agree that Lex is fabulous...and Trevan ain't bad either!

Letti said...

I love that you have a blog. Trev you and Alexis make a great pair. I think that your family is beautiful.

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

I love you so much. You are so cute. Its about time you got a blog!!!